the Heatons

the adventures of kenny, carie, caleb, and chloe

Monday, January 31, 2011

With it being the last day of January, I figured I better hurry up and make the second post of the year. :) Since I enjoy photos, I think I need to have great photos to post in order to blog.  I have decided that in order to make regular posts--some will not have pictures. :(


January has just flown by for us.  On January 25th, I entered my 30's.  At first, I wasn't too sure how I felt about this--but I have decided I am excited about what God has for me in the next decade.  I had some really happy times in my 20's but some really, really hard times as well.  I'm hoping (and praying) maybe the 30's will be a little easier!! :)


So the original plan was to go to Disneyland for my 30th birthday--but as most of you know---4 airline tickets don't come cheap.  Instead--I got a 13 hour date with the love of my life!!  I enjoyed every minute of it!!  It was so relaxing and I got to do three of my favorite things---hang out with my man, shop til I drop, and eat good food!!  It was a perfect day!!  Thanks to my wonderful mother-in-law who took care of our kiddos all day long!!


The other bit of news is we will start co-hosting a small group with another couple from our church in February.  We are really excited to meet some great friends and have close community.  Having so many of our friends move away has been tough--and we long to have some close friendships nearby.


One of the photo programs on our computer has been giving me so much grief so I need to have Kenny show me how to download pictures with another program. I will try my hardest to put up new pictures on the next post!!  





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home