the Heatons

the adventures of kenny, carie, caleb, and chloe

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Happy February everyone! February is always special for me--it is the month I first met Kenny and it is also the month that Kenny proposed to me!!  Lots and lots of love!!

Yesterday the kids and I were playing a game called Hullabaloo--great game for preschool age... Anyways one of the pieces of the game has an ice cream cone on it.  So this morning Caleb announces that he wants an ice cream cone with chocolate ice cream.  For those of you who don't know Caleb---this is a HUGE deal!!  Caleb is one of the pickiest eaters I have ever known and he has always refused ice cream!!  So when Caleb announced he wanted some ice cream--the kids and I made a run to Safeway where we picked up chocolate ice cream for Caleb and strawberry (pink) ice cream for Chloe.  And don't forget the sugar cones!!

When we came home--I totally expected Caleb to change his mind.  I even made him taste the chocolate ice cream on a spoon before I made him an ice cream cone.  Guess what??  He loved it!!  I was so happy that he tried something new.  Even though ice cream may not be the healthiest choice--it's the yummiest--in my opinion!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home