the Heatons

the adventures of kenny, carie, caleb, and chloe

Friday, February 04, 2011

Hooray!! It's Friday and I get a date with my hubby tonight!  This week is special for us because 7 years ago we met each other for the first time!  Thanks to Kenny's cousin Noelle and my friend Dawn for matching us up!  

Kenny and I had been emailing about a month before we met.  I was a new nurse working night shift so my schedule was really crazy.  I remember the night we met so clearly and I remember being so excited and nervous at the same time.  I was finally meeting this great guy that I had learned so much about in email--now it was time to see if we 'clicked' in person.  One of my biggest concerns was whether or not I would be able to hear him well.  Because of my hearing loss, I have I hard time hearing guys voices a lot of the time.  Well, God put my fear to rest!  Not only can I hear Kenny well---we say that God made Kenny's voice for me because most of the time I can hear him when my hearing aids are removed!

Anyways--7 years later I am still in love with my man and he is 'my only one.'  God gave me so much more in a husband than I ever asked for!  Just today he surprised me with a few Godiva Roasted Almond truffles when he came home for lunch.  He is an amazing dad and an amazing husband and I appreciate him so much! Thank you Noelle and Dawn---for finding him for me!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kenny said...

Thanks babe, I love you so much. I cannot wait to have fun with you tonight.

5:10 PM  
Blogger Bob and Jan said...

☺♥

12:58 AM  
Blogger The Busy Diva said...

Awwww!! That's just wonderful...I'm so glad God used us to bring you two together! The Author of all is the BEST WRITER there is!!!! xoxoxo

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home