the Heatons

the adventures of kenny, carie, caleb, and chloe

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Day Out

Today I took the kids to Kid's Quest Museum in Bellevue! We only have about a month left of our annual membership and I thought we should take advantage of it! The kid's museum in Bellevue is pretty small so I found the kids loosing interest in it when we were going weekly. It has been quite a while since we have gone, so the kids really enjoyed their time there today!

I was a little hesitant to go today because I have been so tired lately. But now that the kids are older, I was able to sit and watch them enjoy themselves for the majority of the time!! Here are some pictures of all the fun!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kenny said...

It looks like they had so much fun. I'm glad you took them. And it was nice to see you guys at work afterwords. :)

4:10 PM  
Blogger Bob and Jan said...

Take me with you next time! Maybe we can go to Factoria?

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home