the Heatons

the adventures of kenny, carie, caleb, and chloe

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Yesterday I accomplished....

Yesterday (Friday) was such a productive day for me! I woke up feeling really exhausted, but once I got going I got so much accomplished!

When I was still sitting in bed, I decided to try something new and fun with my eye make-up. Then Chloe wanted some make-up. :) Since we were staying home for the day, I put pink and purple eye shadow on her. She loved it!

Then I figured since I managed to put my make-up on, I should go do my hair. So I flat-ironed my hair and it looked so much better! :)

Next the kids helped me clean up the dining area in the kitchen. We mostly cleaned up art supplies and the paper scraps on the floor. Caleb even vacuumed the kitchen floor for me-thanks buddy!

Once one half of the kitchen was clean, I figured I better clean the rest! I couldn't believe I had the energy to clean my house! Jesus answered my prayers for more energy!

AND I even cooked dinner for our friends last night! Kenny was so excited, because I haven't had enough energy to cook a nice meal in a long time! He LOVES it when I cook! :)

I hope and pray I can have more days like this!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bob and Jan said...

You go, girl!

5:39 PM  
Blogger Kenny said...

You were amazing with all that cleaning and cooking

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home